Star Alliance Map Instructions
Select from three display options
- Destinations - choose your flights from any city of origin either by selecting from the drop down search box or by clicking on a city on the map. (This display option is a useful way to show all destinations that can be served via our Hubs from any origin city plotted on the map - for example Dubai to Hong Kong - ensure the "include connections box" is ticked for this)
- Routes - display all direct and connection routings between two cities or airports by selecting cities in the "leaving from" and "going to" boxes.
- Flights - display all services between two cities or airports with flight information for specific dates.
Note: If no results are returned from a city pair search, it may be because no direct flights are available so try the search again, ensuring the "include connections" box is ticked
- Zoom in and out of the map using the '+' and '-' symbols in the top right corner of the map.
- Move the map by holding down your mouse button and dragging the cursor.
- View city names by hovering your mouse over any dot on the map.
- Display flight timetables by selecting search for 'Flights', then your city of origin, destination city and preferred travel dates.
- Using the search panel on the top:
- Select how you want to search by destinations, routes, or flights.
- 'Leaving from' and 'Going to' boxes can be entered by free typing the city or airport name. An intuitive typing functionality lets you make your selection as you type.
- The pop up calendar colour codes each day of the month by service availability - direct flights, connecting flights, or no flights.
- Clicking on the +/- 3 day box will provide a per week view of flights alongside the specific days of travel selected in the Results panel.
- Where there are no direct flights for the city pairs you are searching, you may want to check the 'Include connections' box to view available connecting flights.
- Referencing the Flight Schedule Results Panel on the bottom:
- Use the up/down arrow to open or close this view.
- Use the Details button to display more details of the individual flight.
- Click on the 'Sort' button on the top right hand corner of the panel to sort the flight schedules results according to your preference.
- If depart and return dates have been selected for a city pair search, there is a button on the top to toggle between depart and return flights view.
Última actualización de itinerarios en 12/13/2014
Valido desde 12/15/2014 hasta 01/15/2016
FlightMaps es un producto Innovata. Los horarios mostrados se basan en documentos de la línea aérea con Innovata y están sujetos a cambios en cualquier momento. Ni Innovata, nuestros socios de aerolínea ni el propietario del sitio Web se responsabilizan de cualquier pérdida, daño, o gasto producidos de cualquier modo por errores u omisiones en los horarios mostrados.